Lo Zeitgeist Team ha rilasciato Zeitgeist 0.5.1
2010-09-07: Zeitgeist 0.5.1 "Spongebob is not funny"
- FindEvent*: Event subjects are now joined by a logical AND instead of OR
- Extensions found in the extensions directory are now automatically loaded.
- Install a .pc file so out of tree extensions can figure out the install path.
- Load extensions found in ~/.local/share/zeitgeist/extensions.
- Let the GtkRecentlyUsed data-source ignore any exceptions while trying to
parse .desktop files (LP: #523761).
- Fix return value of the SetDataSourceEnabled D-Bus method.
- Extensions: Hooks have been renamed and most of them now have pre and post
variants (LP: #592599, #604747).
- Add new ResultTypes for sorting by subject origin
- Change the hooks API for the Extension class to use pre_* and post* hooks
to make it clearer when they are run. This change also brings in a few
- ZeitgeistDBusInterface.get_extension is no longer a classmethod (in fact,
it never really was).
- ZeitgeistDBusInterface.get_extension now has a third optional parameter to
change the bus name.
- Build system fixes (LP: #595577).
- Manpage updates.
- Translation updates.