Nuovo aggiornamento per Clementine, il player audio multi piattaforma porting di Amarok 1.4.
Apprezzato da molti per la sua leggerezza ha in questa sua nuova incarnazione migliorato ancor di più le sue doti di leggerezza.Ecco il changelog completo di Clementine 0.5 RC 1
* Add support for iPods, MTP music players and USB mass storage disks.
You can now copy songs on to and manage files on your portable devices.
Music will get transcoded automatically if the device you're copying to
doesn't support the file type.
* Add a queue manager. You can now add songs to a queue to have them
played before anything else in the playlist.
* Add an Organise Files dialog that lets you copy files into your library
or rename them to follow your naming convention.
* Add support for Wii Remotes - you can now use your Wii Remote as a remote
control for Clementine!
* The columns in the playlist will now stretch to fit the whole window size.
* Load embedded album art from id3v2 tags.
* Load local files from the library instead if they exist, meaning existing
album art will be used.
* Support drag and drop between playlists.
* Add options to disable library scanning.
* Add an option to group the library by file type.
* Add an option to change the GUI language.
* Add an option to disable the current track glow effect.
* Add a global shortcut to show/hide the OSD.
* Show progress information for individual tracks when transcoding.
* ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
* (Linux) Add an svg icon.
* (Windows Vista and Windows 7) Add Clementine to the Default Programs menu.
* (Windows Vista and Windows 7) Blur the background of the OSD.
* Fix a memory leak when playing ogg streams.
* Reduce the constant CPU usage when playing music.
* Greatly reduce CPU usage when using the equalizer.
* Greatly reduce startup time.
* Move lots of disk IO to the background, making the GUI more responsive.
* Display an error dialog instead of crashing if no projectM visualisations
* Fix a crash when the "Last.fm" tree item was expanded.
* Fix a bug that would create empty "Unknown" categories in the Library.
* Fix a black visualisations window when using a non-English locale.
* Detect symbolic links in the music library properly.
* Pick gstreamer codecs automatically when transcoding, insteading of using
a hardcoded list.
* Sort items in the library that don't have a track number set properly.
* Sort library items with UTF-8 characters properly.
* Use the file extension as well as the mime-type when figuring out how to
load a remote playlist.
* Handle "Artist - Title" icycast metadata properly.
* Filtering the playlist now focuses the currently playing song.
* Filtering the playlist is now case-insensitive.
* Load the "albumartist" tag from flac and ogg metadata.
* (Linux) Make the commandline interface work even when not running an X
* (Mac) Reduce the default font size to fit in with other OS X applications.
* (Windows) Seed the random number generator properly so the same tracks
don't get played over and over when using shuffle.
* (Windows) Use \ instead of / in several places in the GUI.
Versione deb di Clementine 0.5 RC 1
Versione rpm di Clementine 0.5 RC 1
Versione dmg per Mac di Clementine 0.5 RC 1
Versione Windows di Clementine 0.5 RC 1
Binari di Clementine 0.5 RC 1