17 settembre 2013
DraftSight V1R4.0 rilasciato
Etichette: CAD Free, DEBS, DraftSight, Fedora, Informatica, Mondo Linux, Mondo Mac, Mondo Microsoft, openSUSE, RPM, Ubuntu
- Windows 7 Preview: This feature will show a preview thumbnail for each opened DraftSight file when a user hovers over the DraftSight taskbar button. This functionality allows the user to activate/close a document through the taskbar button.
- Enhancements to EXPORTPDF - Dialog boxes have been combined for ease of use (DraftSight for Windows only).
- Slide Library: A slide library is a file containing one or more slides. Slide library files are used for creating custom image tile menus and for combining several slide files for convenient file management. Users can create slide libraries from slide files using the MAKESLIDELIBRARY utility. After users have set up a slide library, they can view slides by specifying the name of the slide library and the slide (DraftSight for Windows only).
- Print Scale List: We have a list of some pre-defined scales that can be used to setup view scale size in ratio to model space. Instead of calculating size and setting up that size at each place, users can use the pre-defined scales to speed up tasks – being able to add to the pre-defined scale list, edit values and remove unwanted scales.
- True Type Font improvements for Asian texts.
- Migration to ODA3.8.
- Enhancements to DraftSight APIs (application programming interfaces) (for the Enterprise Pack Offering for DraftSight only).
- The name changed for DraftSight Premium Pack to the Enterprise Pack Offering for DraftSight.
- The addition of a Drawing compare tool to the Enterprise Pack Offering for DraftSight (formerly the Premium Pack). This add-on can be used to graphically compare entities between two drawing documents. The differences between the drawings are displayed in color codes. Note: Drawing Compare compares the bitmaps of two drawings at the bit level. Only visual changes are captured when the drawings are compared. For example, if you move an annotation 2mm to the left, this change is reflected in the comparison. Conversely, if you change a custom property such as the Description, this does not reflect in the comparison (DraftSight for Windows only).
- The addition of a Design Library to the Enterprise Pack Offering for DraftSight (formerly the Premium Pack). This add-on utilizes a tab in DraftSight's task pane to provide a central location for user-defined reusable elements, such as blocks. These elements are added to the drawing file and contain the properties associated with the content file, such as Line Style and Layers. Simply drag and drop the content from the palette into the task pane (DraftSight for Windows only).
- The addition of Toolbox for DraftSight to the Enterprise Pack Offering for DraftSight (formerly the Premium Pack) (DraftSight for Windows only).
Quest' opera è distribuita con licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported. Questo blog non rappresenta una testata giornalistica, in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità. Non può, pertanto, considerarsi un prodotto editoriale, ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7/03/2001 Disclaimer immagini
Le immagini utilizzate in questo blog appartengono ai loro rispettivi autori e sono utilizzati per scopi educativi, personali e senza scopo di lucro. Ogni eventuale violazione del copyright non è intenzionale, ma se si riconosce un'immagine protetta da copyright, fatemelo sapere qui, e sarò lieto di aggiungere i credits o modificarla o rimuoverla.Disclaimer images
Images used on this blog belong to their respective authors and are used for educational, personal and no profit purposes. Any eventual copyright infringement is not intentional, but if you recognize a copyrighted image, please let me know here, and I'll happily provide to add the right credits or modify or remove it.